This is the ‘Why’ part of the first unit.
- Name: Saadia Munir Hammad
- Originally from Pakistan/USA
- Currently living & working: Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Position: Currently 8th Grade Humanities teacher (ELA and Social Studies). I have previously taught 6th and 7th-grade Humanities as well:
- Cohort: I am a classroom teacher who is looking for new ways to make learning relevant to students (and to keep up with students) while teaching a C3 Curriculum in Social Studies and using a Writers and Readers Workshop.
- Twitter: @03_hamma
- I am excited but approaching this course with some trepidation as well!